WHAT IS HYPNOSIS?
Tranceformation: Hypnosis in Mind & Body Part One
Tranceformation: Hypnosis in Mind & Body Part Two
Tranceformation: Hypnosis in Mind & Body Part Three
Tranceformation: Hypnosis in Mind & Body Part Four
Tranceformation: Hypnosis in Mind & Body Part Five
Hypnotherapy can be an effective method for coping with stress and anxiety. In particular, hypnosis can reduce stress and anxiety before a medical procedure, such as a breast biopsy.
Hypnosis has been studied for other conditions, including:
- Pain control. Hypnosis may help with pain due to burns, cancer, childbirth, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, temporomandibular joint problems, dental procedures and headaches.
- Hot flashes. Hypnosis may relieve symptoms of hot flashes associated with menopause.
- Behavior change. Hypnosis has been used with some success in treating insomnia, bed-wetting, smoking, and overeating.
- Cancer treatment side effects. Hypnosis has been used to ease side effects related to chemotherapy or radiation treatment.
- Mental health conditions. Hypnosis may help treat symptoms of anxiety, phobias and post-traumatic stress.
OTHER WAYS HYPNOSIS CAN IMPROVE YOUR DAILY LIFE
Change those Unwanted Habits
Stop that Negative, Annoying Looping Conversation in Your Head
No More Pain
Past Life Journey
Fear of Medical Appointments
Focus on Your Goals
ACE that Test or Exam
Eliminate Phobias and Fears
Open Creative Channels
Self Esteem Challenges